The Empire Strikes Back: The National Public Radio Dramatization
Ausgabe • Hörspiel
DatumDienstag, 23. Mai 1995
MitwirkendeBrian Daley – Autor*in
ReiheNPR Radio Drama
TimelineÄra der Rebellion (3 NSY)
The Empire Strikes Back movie followed the Rebel Alliance and the Empire through a struggle that crossed the galaxy, but the NPR dramatization will reveal scenes the movie never showed you…
- The Imperials discover the planetary probe evidence that leads them to the Rebel base.
- Luke Skywalker and Han Solo await rescue in an emergency shelter on the frozen surface of Hoth.
- Han Solo and his first mate, Chewbacca, fix the Falcon—and demolish each other’s egos.
- Luke encounters a medical droid that could match See-Threepio for politesse anytime.
- The Rebel control room on Hoth during the rescue of Han and Luke and the desperate battle against the Imperial walkers.
- Luke’s last-minute rendezvous with his X-wing squadron during the Battle of Hoth—on foot…
- Inside Yoda’s cave on Luke’s first morning of training in the mysterious ways of the Jedi.
The ten episodes of this original radio dramatization script contain exciting new scenes and extra information on the events of the second installment in the acclaimed Star Wars series, which has become part of our modern mythology. And behind-the-scenes details come to light in an informative introduction by the script’s author, Brian Daley—who wrote the episodes, reworked scenes on the spot in the recording studio, creating the National Public Radio dramatization broadcast on stations nationwide.
The story of The Empire Strikes Back comes to life again in these original scripts—this time with more background, more scenes—more Star Wars!
Hierbei handelt es sich um ein Skriptbuch zum Hörspiel.