Star Wars: Visionaries
Ausgabe • Comic
|Verlag:||Dark Horse (Verlagsseite)|
They’ve been responsible for some of the most dazzling and awe-inspiring visuals ever put to film, and now the concept artists, behind the Star Wars prequels are bringing their considerable talents to comics.
Just in time for Star Wars: Episode III, the wildly gifted minds of the Lucasfilm art department and visual effects powerhouse Industrial Light & Magic come together to tell their own Star Wars tales in this compilation of short stories. Given free reign to explore any and every aspect of the Star Wars universe, each artist offers a new twist or a deeper view into that galaxy far, far away. Nowhere else will you find a more pure or more different look at George Lucas‘ enduring creation than through the eyes of the Star Wars: Visionaries.
- This is the first time a group of Star Wars movie concept artists and designers have written and drawn comics stories.
- With the release of the motion picture, Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith in spring 2005, Star Wars mania will be at a fever pitch.
- Old Wounds von Aaron McBride (16 VSY)
- The Artist of Naboo von Erik Tiemens (zwischen 22 VSY und 19 VSY)
- Wat Tambor and the Quest for the Sacred Eye of the Albino Cyclops von Mike Murnane (19 VSY)
- Sithisis von Derek Thompson (19 VSY)
- Entrenched von Alex Jaeger mit M. Zachary Sherman (3 NSY bis 4 NSY)
- The Fourth Precept von Stephen Martiniére
- Prototypes von Robert E. Barnes (ca. 1500 VSY)
- Imperial Recruitment von Feng Zhu
- Deep Forest von Sang Jun Lee (21 VSY)
- Celestia Galactica Photografica von Ryan Church
- The Eyes of Revolution von Warren J. Fu
Enthaltene Werke (11)
Ryan Church (Autor, Zeichner)
Sang Jun Lee (Autor, Zeichner)
Feng Zhu (Autor, Zeichner, Letterer)
Robert E. Barnes (Autor, Zeichner)
Derek Thompson (Autor, Zeichner)
Warren Fu (Autor, Zeichner)
Stephen Martinire (Autor, Zeichner)
Michael Murnane (Autor, Zeichner)