How to Speak Astromech with BB-8
Ausgabe • Kinderbücher & Sonstiges
Featuring one of the most popular characters from the new Star Wars films, How to Speak Astromech with BB-8 collects 10 essential BB sounds alongside tongue-in-cheek translations and playful illustrations.
Ten droidspeak audio clips, translation and conversation tips, and funny illustrated scenarios help readers understand and get the best out of their own droid companion in a galaxy far, far away.
This sound-driven operator’s guide demonstrates the many amazing qualities of the BB-series of astromechs—including bravery, resourcefulness, curiosity, comedy, and more—all through the entertaining adventures of BB-8.
- New insights on a beloved character that will delight Star Wars fans of all ages
- Follows the success of the sound books How to Speak Wookiee and How to Speak Droid with R2-D2
- Packed with inside jokes
BB-8’s (frankly adorable) ball-droid construction, spherical mobility, handy tool bays, dedication and loyalty to their owners make them great mechanical allies and friends.
This sound book celebrates the Star Wars droids and all their quirky traits.
• A celebration of the fan favorite BB-8 and fresh fun from the new trilogy and beyond
• A perfect gift for Star Wars fans of all ages
• Add it to the collection of books like Solo: A Star Wars Story Sound Book by Erin Rose Wage, Star Wars: The Force Awakens Flashlight Adventure Book by Phoenix International Publications, and BB-8 on the Run by Drew Daywalt